Over the next few years Thomas Design has ambitious plans to grow and we're looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team!
PHP Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced PHP Web Developer to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be technology driven, passionate about web development and have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience (or 1 years commercial experience with relevant degree). You will work closely with our in-house designers to develop websites from design concepts through to completion, implementing any bespoke functionality required to fulfil project specifications using a variety of frameworks such as Modx, Opencart, Magento and Wordpress including mobile-responsiveness.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a very competitive salary depending on experience.
Business Development Manager
We are seeking somebody with sales experience who is interested in growing alongside an up and coming digital agency in the Swansea area. We are looking for a proactive, self-starter who is looking to develop a career in sales and take control over a role we see opportunity for within our growing business.
- Proactively developing new business leads.
- Setting your own appointments.
- Meet relevant sales targets and maintain our customer relationship management system to efficiently track your sales pipeline.
- Attending meetings or presentations and closing deals, either at our premises or at a customer’s premises.
- Managing your leads and ensuring potential business is being followed up on.
- Being a true brand representative by providing customers with an exceptional experience from the beginning of the sales process to the closing of the sale.
This role can be part-time or full-time with a competitive base wage and a very attractive commission structure.
If your looking to join an exciting, forward thinking company with big ambitions, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org